Bass kickin' cabin --- Biladeau Cottage VACATION RENTAL

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: Is a California Fishing License Required?
A: A fishing license in NOT required on Private Waters with owner stocked fish.

Q: How far is it to Lake Tahoe?
A: During the spring and summer months it takes about 1 hour and 15 minutes to North Shore Tahoe.  During the winter months snow can increase the amount of time


Q: Are Pets permitted?                                                                    A: No Pets are allowed 


Q: Does it snow in Penn Valley?                                                      A: Once every other year we get 2 to 3 inches of snow which melts away by afternoon.


Q: Are there near by restaurants?                                                     A: Penn Valley has six local restaurants from Chinese, Pizza, Steak House, Burger and Breakfast  through a full menu dinner houses.   Grass Valley and Nevada City have a large number of restaurants of every type.


Q: Does the Log Home have Heat and Air?                                         A: The Cabin has central heat and air which makes it comfortable in all types of weather.